Need documented inspection results? Quality Equipment allows for quality reporting.
Equally as important as being able to machine accurately, is the ability to inspect what we have machined. To enable us to achieve this we employ full-time inspectors to perform ‘first-off’ ‘patrol’ and ‘final’ inspection processes. First article inspection can also be provided upon request.
Located within a temperature controlled environment and utilizing an extensive range of both manual measuring equipment and cnc controlled coordinate measuring machines, our manufacturing process has quality built in from start to finish.
- 2 x Mitutoyo Crysta 574Co-ordinate measurement machines with scanning facility powered by Mitutoyo Cosmos & pcdmis software.
- 1 x DEA Global – P.C Dimis software.
- Maximum capacity 700mm x 500mm x 500mm
Linear Height Gauges
- 1 X Mitutoyo LH-600
- 1 x Trimos 601 Mini vertical
- We have a comprehensive range of manual measuring equipment on site.
Why our clients choose M&B Precision
With 30 years manufacturing experience, we understand our customer’s requirements are quality, cost and delivery. A comprehensive range of machinery and a skilled workforce allows us the flexibility to handle large and small batch sizes in a wide range of materials.
We have a committed team with technical experience of automotive, optical, aerospace, motor sport and nuclear industries. We offer a one stop solution to your manufacturing requirements and aim to provide total customer satisfaction.